Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Your Guide to Sweeteners: What to Consume and What to Avoid
Your sweet tooth could literally be killing you and making you fat. Countless studies have documented the dangers of refined sugars like white sugar and their connection to heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and high cholesterol. Some medical researchers note that the increase in cardiovascular disease is related more to the consumption of sugar than saturated fat. Our saturated fats levels have decreased but heart disease has not decreased and this is because our sugar consumption has increased!
New studies have shown the dangers of fructose based sweeteners, particularly crystalline fructose and high fructose corn syrup. High fructose corn syrup is the main culprit behind the obesity epidemic in our country. It is in sodas and just about every other processed food item you can think of. It is heavily prevalent in the fast food people consume on a consistent basis too.
Lastly, we have the introduction of artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners include Splenda, Sweet and Low, and Nutrasweet. It turns out that all of these substances actually makes you crave the refined sugars even more and all of these substances are also carcinogenic!
It is as if we have nowhere to turn to satisfy our sweet tooth without destroying our health. This e-book will put all that to rest and you will receive unbiased, expert advice on what sweeteners to avoid and what to consume and in what quantities.
In this e-book, I will give you advice and information on:
- What sweeteners and artificial sweeteners to avoid and the dangers associated with them
- Whether sugar alcohols are safe to consume and some of the benefits of them.
- What sweeteners are healthier to consume.
- A naturally produced sweeteners that is highly beneficial for the immune system and highly effective at eliminating microbes and parasites
- A sweeteners that can be used to overcome anemia or iron deficiency
- Why moderation is key for consumption of all isolated sweeteners and tips and how to safely moderate your sugar levels for improved health and weight loss
- What no calorie natural sweeteners and sweet-tasting herbs can be consumed to satisfy your sweet tooth
- Meal plan suggestions using healthy sweeteners and some healthier sweet snacks to consume
- What the ideal snacks are to replace for sweet treats. These snacks will help you shed pounds too!
I know that opting for more healthier sweetener choices will be one of the last frontiers for a dramatic improvement in the health and slimming down of America. If you live in America, this book is for you and this book will finally put to rest all the confusion related to everything sweet to rest!
Note: You do not need to have PayPal to purchase this book. The book will be sent to the email address you have provided via PayPal or the email address you have otherwise given to me for the e-book to be sent to. Please be sure that the email address you provided via PayPal is the one you wish to receive your e-book at. Please allow 24 hours for delivery. Thank You.
Dr. Curtis Duncan
Dr. Curtis Duncan is a holistic health consultant and researcher, weight loss expert, amd Emotional Freedom Technique practitioner. He seeks to empower people through education and high quality information to live healthy, happy and fulfilling lives!